"I want [fill in snack here]."
If we are out of whatever snack he wants:
"Can we go get some?" or, if it's cookies he wants, "Can we make some Mommy?"
At bedtime:
"Mommy [or Daddy], I want to tell you something."Then, when we ask him what he wants:
"Night night, Mommy."
"oop." (instead of oops.) Or sometimes, he'll throw out an "oopi doopsi."
When we try to convince him that big boys do something particular (eat their dinner, use the toilet, etc. ): "I'm not big. I can't reach the doorbell."
Putting on his shoes:
"Does this one go on this foot?" (he asks this for both shoes, even if he has the first one right.)
Sometimes it's hard not to laugh at these:
"I want....... RIGHT NOW!!!" (said with straight face and ALL his might)
"I'm sad." (imagine bottom lip pulled down as far as it can possibly go)
Saturday, July 21, 2007
words
As I listen to TLC become more and more expressive verbally, I don't want to forget some of the fun things he says. I should really be capturing more audio of him saying things because his voice is what makes it so cute. But for now, here's my attempt at documenting commonly heard phrases:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is nice to hear about Thomas. I think of him when you brought Sarah home from the hospital. He was still a baby in my mind. He deserves to be the star more often.
Such cute things! It's good to keep them recorded! :)
P.S. You've been tagged. I'd love to hear your 8 things...if you have time! Read my blog for more info.
Post a Comment