Monday, August 22, 2011

first day 2011

Happy first day of school.  We sent these to school this morning; first and third grade, here we come.  And our kindergartner waits anxiously in the wings for her turn next week.



Our family walked to school this morning.  Beatrice even came along.  It was the usual bustle at the back of the school of parents with cameras and kids in line.

What a fun time of year--I am excited for my kids to start new adventures, make new friendships, etc.  I wish I could be a fly on the wall (especially in TLC's class, since he gives no outward hints as to how he's feeling inside--his first year at school ALL day!), but I trust that they will do great.

1 comment:

Dewey and Liz said...

That is funny, I didn't realize that our kids were the same ages... my oldest is in third and the twins are in first! Cute pictures!!