Wouldn't it be fun if you and CAC surprised me with a clean room and beds made, and after my shower, I could go down and pretend like I didn't know what you were up to? That would really be a fun surprise!I didn't really think that would work, by the way, but it's always worth a shot. Sometimes my kids do go for games that involve straightening up the house, putting away laundry, etc., so you never know.
Instead, SCC responded, "I've got a better idea mom." The two of them went to work on a few "surprises," making sure I stayed out of the kitchen until they were ready.
![]() |
| A good test of you backwards reading ability...SCC must get it from her great-grandfather Harold |
I've decided that even though I often tell my kids that a really good present for their mom would be for them to be kind to each other or to clean their room without asking, etc., it is pretty special to see your kids so excited to give you something.
![]() |
| Me with my little girls. I'm the one with the big head, SCC tells me |
I tried to remember this as I cleaned up the scraps of paper and trail of markers that accompanied this morning's "surprise."


1 comment:
so sweet
Post a Comment